Job For Head of Human Resources In A Renowned Manufacturing Company
A leading Consumer Goods and Manufacturing Company in Nigeria, backed by a leading global investor, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Human Resources
- We are currently hiring a strategic Head of Human Resources. This role reports directly to the CEO, and will be responsible for Talent development, providing strategic HR advice to the CEO and improving all HR related matters to promote productivity which will enhance the company’s next phase of growth
- This role is based in Lagos and has responsibility over nearly 1000 employees across several geographies across Nigeria.
- Develop plans for HR matters such as Talent development, compensation, benefits, health and safety, etc.
- Devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labour unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Report to the CEO by analysing data and using HR metrics.
- Proven experience as Head of HR with a least 5 years demonstrable success in a similar position
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Business acumen combined with excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards, high EQ and outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian employment legislation and regulations
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply