Job For Head, Infrastructure Support In A Large Bank
GVA Partners – Our client, a large Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Infrastructure Support
Grade Band: MGR – SM
- Develop both short- and long-term IT infrastructure Technology Roadmap and gain buy in from the Group Head, IT, Review new technologies which will reduce overall cost, create efficiencies and provide significant value and capacity that meets existing and future requirements of the Bank.
- Ensure maximum output from the Bank’s IT infrastructure assets (i.e. ROI)
- Interface with regulatory and other external bodies on technology standards and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement and ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements.
- Responsible for directly managing all team resources, performance reviews and corrective actions.
- Responsible for managing the bank’s IT infrastructure budget which remains one of the highest budget expenditure in the Bank.
- Responsible for managing the Bank’s critical IT infrastructure OEM, Vendors and Consultants.
- Ensure the security of the Bank’s IT Infrastructure both internally and externally.
- Develop a framework that consistently supports & maintain the priority of operational availability, reliability, and sustainability of all server and storage infrastructure, for efficient service delivery.
- Ensure up to date level of skill and knowledge among the team for adequate support.
Key Performance Indicators
- Bank’s PBT
- Cost containment
- Net Promoter Score
- Staff Training & Development.
- Network availability
- Power availability (UPS, Servers and Inverters)
- Telecommunication availability
- No critical Power Outages At Head office & Data Recovery Site
- Availability Of Contact Center System
- Availability of disaster recovery infrastructure for business continuity
- R&C internal Index.
- Risk & Control Rating.
Required Professional Competencies
- Service level agreement
- Knowledge of troubleshooting operational systems
- knowledge of relevant pol regulations
- Application support – data / information management
- Negotiation – business presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management
- Customer focus
- Vendor management.
Non – Core:
- Project management
- Leadership competencies
- Leading change
- People management
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience required in managing data centers, power systems and network Infrastructure in large organisations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs in MS Word format to: email@example.com with “Head, Infrastructure Support” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.