Job For Graduate Corporate Sales Executive In A Reputable FMCG Company
Fadac Resources – Our client, is a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Reports To: Business Head
- B2B sector account management, customer relationship management and management of corporate sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
Minimum Educational Standard
- B.Sc qualification
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 year related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.