Job For Graduate Communications Intern at Pace Sports and Entertainment Marketing
PACE Sports and Entertainment Marketing (PSEM), Nigeria’s leading passion-based marketing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and driven social candidates who can bring their passion and knowledge of entertainment, sports, popular trends and communication skills in all our projects.
- The internship offers the applicant an exciting opportunity to work with our game-changing team of cross-industry professionals, and at the same time learn about and contribute to our purpose: helping our clients connect with their audience, not just as customers but as fans.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative ideas generator who is also able to lead and act on his or her ideas, solution-oriented, flexible, self-driven and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, thrive in our “fast-PACED” environment but most importantly is PASSIONATE enough to keep up with us.
Key assignments you can expect are:
- Update and maintain PACE, its projects and clients’ online media presence, including scheduling across web and social platforms.
- Develop, plan, write and manage contents that are social media ready with the appropriate accompanying videos and visuals that are TED worthy.
- Research and develop innovative ideas that will improve the company’s overall productions /communications strategy.
- Develop relationships with online bloggers and authors of content to promote our products to the relevant demographics.
- Develop our distinct online presence by continuing to grow and cultivate our loyal followers through our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Use LinkedIn for networking and client relationship building.
- Jump in wherever needed to accomplish our deliverables.
These will get us excited:
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or Business Administration is preferred but not required.
- Upwardly mobile social butterfly with a great sense of humour.
- Experience in Productions (Pre/Post) will be an added advantage.
- At least 1-year prior experience in marketing/ communications is an advantage.
- Should be resident in Lagos.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Canva design suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.