Job For Front End Developer at Stack Diagnostics
Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides innovative diagnostics in the healthcare field, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- Stack Diagnostics, a company that provides innovative diagnostics in the healthcare field, is seeking an exceptional Front-End Developer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company.
- Perform regular website maintenance and enhancements
- Diagnose and fix bugs and all front-end issues as and when necessary
- Play an active role in the building and growing the front end developers team by participating in recruitment activities and proactively engaging, mentoring, coaching and tracking deliverables.
- Lead front-end development efforts on all projects from conception to implementation
- Lead the development of an engaging and functional web-based applications
- Liaise with product owner, business users, designers and different stakeholders to define user requirements and expected results.
- Lead the delivery of a well-organized, responsive, HTML/CSS (Sass/SCSS) for frontend components.
- Conduct testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI).
- Coordinate requirements and lead the troubleshooting of development or production problems;
- Collaborate with team to develop best solution on time and within budget
- Experience in developing hybrid mobile apps;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree or experience in biological sciences, medical sciences and/ or healthcare, while not required, will be a plus
- 2-5 years hands-on experience in software development
N100,000 – N200,000
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and include link(s) to your portfolio to: email@example.com