Job For Field Sales Officer In A Reputable Manufacturing Company
A reputable Manufacturing Company, is recruiting to suitably qualified candidates in its Sales / Marketing Department to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
- Responsible for the direct sales of company wide range of products.
- Provide frontline technical sales support to clients on service delivery and Quality Assurance as they may be required.
- Actively prospecting and converting business opportunities in the coverage areas in line with individual Sales Target and in support of the overall business objective.
- Follow up and follow through with all sales customer transitions to ensure prompt payment.
- Responsible to engaging customers to ensure front line account reconciliation where necessary.
- Work within existing sales structure to discover and develop new route to market to meet target for new business.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
- Ideal candidate must be willing to engage in regular interstate travels.
- Ability to drive with a minimum of 4 years driving experience with a valid class E drivers license.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc, in Marketing or any other Social Sciences.
- Minimum of Four (4) years working Experience, preferably in
- Computer literacy.
- Good Knowledge of the Northern Nigerian States
- Fluency in Hausa Language (Compulsory).
- Customer Service skills
- Relationship Management,
- Knowledge of Account Reconciliation.
- Product knowledge
- Key Account Management
- Market Intelligence,
- Communication and analytical skill,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications in applicants own handwriting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.
- All applications should carry both the Applicants telephone number and or email address.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Successful candidate should be prepared to resume work immediately.
- The place of work is Kano and successful applicants are expected to organize their relocation individually.