Job For Field Engineer In A Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company
A reputable Oil & Gas Services Company in Port Harcourt is seeking to employ competent candidates to fill the position of:
The eligible candidate must possess the following:
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in Welding and Fabrication on a supervisory level
- Demonstrable knowledge of steel materials from copper bucket, stainless steel, etc.
- Sound knowledge of dimensions and measurement
- Ability to read and interpret P & I drawings with a fair ability to develop same
- Understanding of Valve Maintenance
- Understanding of Wellhead Maintenance
- Understanding of Mechanical equipments i.e. pumps, separators, compressors, pig launchers, etc.
- Experience in Lifting Equipment Maintenance
- Ability to develop procedures and work method statements for various tasks to a fair level
- Instrumentation and control knowledge to a fair level
- Understanding and ability to prepare Napims bids and tenders
- Experience in Documentation
- Must be technically proficient
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the above stated qualifications, skills and work experience should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We are searching for a candidate based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. If you are outside of this location, no relocation package will be provided.