Job For Female English Teacher at Heritage Academy
Heritage Academy, a reputable school in Abuja is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female English Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent English teacher to teach students of diverse age group in our school.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student centered teaching and excellent communication skills
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
Interested and qualified candidates with any of the following qualifications:
- Candidate should possess B.Sc English, B.Ed English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge English will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Application Letter and a Copy of their CV, highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role: Info@heritageacademyng.com with post applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 7th January, 2019