Job For Female Customer Relation Executive at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Customer Relation Executive
- Candidate will be operating from our new corporate office in Ikeja, Lagos.
- The successful candidate will be working alongside and under the direct supervision of our Customers Relations Manager and provide front-desk administrative function with focus on customer service and customer experience
- The Candidates must be an Inspiring, confident and self-driven person with bias for action in line with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, as the Most Important Gateway To Ultra Media Solutions Group, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- We are looking for a Customers Relations Executive to co-manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest’s services.
- As a Customers Relations Executive, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Providing efficient and professional first line account management to clients
- Assisting the business development team in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Team
- Handling mail boxes, telephone and correspondences
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales and marketing team to opportunities for further sales within key clients/organisations
- Letting customers know about other products and services the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and Kepis as set by the Head of Marketing
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Work with the General Manager to Train, supervise and support office staff, including security guard, Office Assistant, etc as well ensure company’s policies, rules and regulations and security requirements are met
- Developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client queries and support
- Referring issues and potential sales opportunities to Sales and Marketing Executives where relevant
- Handling and resolving all questions, requests, complaints and all other front desk activities
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Past working experience in Staff Administration will be an added advantage
- OND, B.Sc or HND in any related field; additional certification is a plus
- Interested candidates must be residents in Lagos (preferably close to our Ikeja office)
- Proven work experience as a Customers Relations Executive or Receptionist
- Hands on experience with office machines (printers etc)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
How to Apply
Interest and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.
Note: Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.