Job for Executive Bilingual/Multi Liguial Assistant in an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Bilingual/Multi Liguial Assistant
We requires the services of a Bilingual (French and English) or a Multi-lingual, (English, French and Portuguese) to carry out administrative work, and as the job title suggests, perform the following responsibilities:
- Translating documents from English to French, and /or Portuguese
- Booking accommodations for overseas visits and managing travel itineraries
- Meeting and greeting of clients/visitors
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages in a foreign language
- Performing any other assignments as may be directed from time to time
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Acting as interpreter during meetings at home or overseas as may be necessary
- Handling foreign correspondence in French and/or Portuguese
- Typing and compiling reports, and managing the databases
- Successful candidates must have good University degree in French language or equivalent professional certificates in French and/or Portuguese, plus 3-5 years post-graduate experience. Any other professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Good organizational skills with confidence and poise
- Flexible approach to work and ability to work under pressure
- Conversant with commercial and financial terms.
- Fluency in the speaking and writing of the foreign language is a MUST.
- Ability to use computer system with foreign language keyboards
- IT skills: Such as advance MS skills, and the ability to learn/operate bespoke databases and other software
- Maintain high level efficiency by means of paying attention to details, good communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy. High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
- Strong organizational, research and time management skills. Sound analytical thinking, judgment, planning, prioritization and execution skills.
- A sense of balance no matter how pressured a situation. Strong tact, discretion and diplomacy skills.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: If you don’t meet the criteria stated above you need not to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.