Job For Executive Assistant at Apata and Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- We are looking to hire experienced, reliable, task-oriented Executive Assistants who will work directly with A-Level Executives.
- Ideal candidates are highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Coordinate executive communications including responding to emails and interfacing with staff /clients.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place both at the workplace and offsite.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of First degree (HND/B.Sc)
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistance.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- Proficiency in collaboration, and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Results driven, positive and proactive approach to work.
- Mature and reliable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.