Job For Digital Marketing Manager at Delkta Global
Delkta Global Limited prides itself not only with the size of the fleet but the condition and image we portray at all times. With a fleet of vehicles numbering in well in excess of 100 and a trailer fleet of over 400 tippers, hydraulic double deck vans, bulk tankers, flats and curtainsiders we have the resources and depot coverage to offer a wide range of haulage and delivery services across the whole of Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field (foreign degree holders have an added advantage)
- 2 years and above proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “Digital Marketing Manager”
Application Deadline 17th September, 2018.