Job For Digital Marketing/Graphics Design Specialist In A Reputable Advertising Firm
Khenpro Global Services – Our client, a start up online advertising company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing/Graphics Design Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations and reports to the Head of Marketing and the Management.m team.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Managing the company social media accounts
Core Competency Requirements
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Interested candidates must reside around Lekki/Ajah/Lagos Island Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should by send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
- Previous articleJob For Logistics Officer – NOA at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Next articleSterling Bank Summer Associate Internship Program, May 2019
The 10 Most Careless Interview Mistakes You Should AvoidJobemy Nigeria - April 4, 2018
Explained: Why You’re Afraid To Find A New Job (Even If You’re Completely Miserable)Jobemy Nigeria - August 7, 2018
Popular This Week
Security Officers at AssetGuard Services Nigeria Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited Job Vacancy – Apply Here!
Schematics Engineer at Ge Nigeria
Current Vacancies at Nitaps Commercial Resources
UNICEF Available Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Current Job Vacancies at Glassforce Limited
VFD Group Current Available Job Opportunity
Latest on Jobemy Nigeria
Make Sure You See Jobemy Daily Jobs First on Facebook… See How!January 30, 2019
VFD Group Current Available Job OpportunityJanuary 7, 2020
Popular Jobs in Nigeria
Midwife at Medecins du Monde (MdM)
Archiving Officer at Promasidor Nigeria
Vacancy for Application Developer in an Oil and Gas Servicing Firm
Deinde Odusanya and Co Current Job Vacancies [2 Positions]
Job Vacancies in an International School
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML) New Jobs [4 Positions]
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants New Job Vacancy
Current Job Vacancies at Glassforce Limited
10 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND HOW TO ANSWER THEM
Mind Smith Limited New Job Vacancy