Job For Compliance Officer In A Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
B. Adedipe Associate Limited – Our client, a National licensed, fast growing Microfinance Bank based in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- The Compliance Officer will primarily be responsible for the proper and timely completion of internal control reviews, and ensure the business operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Track and enforce closure of corrective actions arising from internal and external audits in liaison with the other departments
- Communicate any new tools or technological approaches to measuring operational risks for the business.
- To assist in any special assignments and investigations as may be required by the management into any matter or activity affecting operating efficiency.
- Conduct and document compliance risk assessments for each function in the business
- Monitor and track relevant operational risk activities including regular review and follow up of functional risk self-assessments at scheduled intervals.
- Coordinate with the audit department in the conduct of regular risk self-assessments schedules and action plans.
- Conduct internal audits from time to time to test effectiveness of controls and systems.
- Cross-cutting experience in internal audit, covering financial, operations, compliance and risk management
- Practical knowledge of audit/compliance in the financial services industry
- Logical, result-oriented and well organized, with problem solving ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Not less than 6 years’ work experience, including internal audit, with demonstrable ability to plan and design the scope and remit of audit work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2018.