September 17, 2018
Job For Class Teachers at Quest Academy
Quest Academy, Ibadan is a new ICT driven school, established to offer quality education to kids. We are in need of passionate and qualified personnel, skillful in 21st-century teaching and learning.
Job Title: Class Teachers (Primary 1, 2 and 3)
- Lead and manage a class
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for the pupils.
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of the pupils
- Plan and deliver effective sequences of lessons
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ social independence
- Lead a subject(s) or identified area within the School Improvement Plan and ensure progress is at least Good.
- Report Students’ progress
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of B. Ed, B.A (Ed), B. Sc (Ed) or Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Ability to teach either of phonics, French language or ICT will be an added advantage.
- He/she must be must passionate about kids
- (NYSC is Compulsory)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Apt to learn new skill.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018