Job For Chief Operating Officer In A Renowned Multinational Conglomerate
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large multinational conglomerate with business interests ranging from engineering services to FMCG and healthcare products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1491
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implementing suitable HR strategy, recruiting, performance management and people development.
- Keeping track of regional and global trends of Company Industry
- Handling all administrative activities of the company and liaising with group functions/ group management
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems across all parts of business.
- Regular reporting and performance tracking in close cooperation with CFO.
- Building a competent, empowered, efficient and result driven organization.
- Identifying and executing business development opportunities
- Defining and implementing strategic projects
- Ensuring zero defect and efficiency in supply chain, logistics and warehouses processes.
- Co-managing relationships with regulatory & public bodies
- MBA from a Reputed Business School
- Should have sound knowledge on the end to end value chain for Soyabean Oil starting from Farming, Procurement, Processing, Trading, and Local Distribution & Branding.
- Should have In-depth Knowledge on the International S & D for the above crops
- Should have in-depth knowledge about the competitors in the Physical Trading side
- Should have knowledge on the International Trade Negotiation Terms
- Should have knowledge on the Bulk Vessel & Freight Market Internationally
- Should have knowledge on the container Freight market
- Should have knowledge on the Local Laws, Local Culture & Local Operations
- Should have knowledge on the Internationally Accepted Quality Standards for the above Agro commodity & the Internationally Accepted Quality Institutions
- Should be well versed with all the International Reports pertaining to Agro Commodities.
- Should have sound knowledge on all the International Currency & its implications and hedging
- Should have good knowledge on all the Banking Instruments and Banking Relationships
- Should have knowledge on the Risk Management Aspects of Local & International Trade
- Should be possessing a good entrepreneurial mind to create new markets for Existing products and New Products in Existing Market.
- Should have a good analytical mind
- Should be good in Biz Modeling & Simulation
- Should be good in Strategic Thinking
- Should possess good leadership skills
- Should be a Good Team Player
- Should be able to Coach and Guide the Team in the right way
- Should have abilities to develop and nurture both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Should have sound knowledge on the global Macro Economics and should be able to co-relate the global Macros to the impact in respective Business.
- Should have strong Ownership and Commitment
- Should be Good in Planning & Organization and Execution
- Should be Good in Conducting Periodic Review, Giving Feedback and Taking Corrective Actions.
- More than 18-20 years experience in Edible Industry in Agro Commodity Farming, procurement, Processing, Distribution, Branding & Trading Domain
- At least 10 years in Leadership Role
- Should have worked in any Part of Africa at least for a period of 5 years (desirable)
- Should have experience in handling the Procurement & Physical Trading of Grains, Oils & Fats etc.
- Should have experience in import soya beans and distribution of edible oils
- Should have experience in edible oil processing
- Should have experience in managing oil sales various distribution channels ranging from bulk trading, institutional sales and packed oil distribution.
- Should have a good standing in the Industry & Trade Circles
Attractive expatriate package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply