Job For Business Development Officer at InvoizPaid
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Park View Estate, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- We are currently looking for a Business Development Officer to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The key mission of this job is to grow our business development activities and maximize the revenue streams of our product offerings.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs.
- Generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Previous experience with SME lending or other lending products is a big plus.
- 2+ years in a business development role within a financial company, e-commerce company or similar (online) businesses is preferred
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English.
Benefits and Perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Fresh fruit, cereal and amazing Nescafe coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
For Enquiries: Get in touch with Oliseh, Head of Business Development: +234/ (0) 806 674 9840