Job For Business Development Manager at Transac Engineering and Construction Services
Transac Engineering and Construction Services is a new firm in the Construction sector. We are currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are recruiting to employ a qualified Business Development Manager;
- In this role, you will be responsible for analysing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The ideal candidate must have solid understanding of B2B and B2C businesses and the ability to market knowledge to identify and develop businesses for the company by promoting the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Execute business development strategies and identify high value business projects to build long term customer partnerships.
- Develop a deep understanding of end user/customer needs and contribute to product innovations which build competitive advantage.
- Develop proposals to be submitted as part of RFP processes.
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Develop and manage good working relationships in the public and private sectors
- Liaise with Ministries, Departments and Agencies; source and close contract deals
- Analyse trends and customer base including portfolios to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Experience with relationship selling, customer prospecting, and demonstrated success in sales
- Self-starter; self-reliant and confident in capabilities
- Proven and Strong entrepreneurial skills and ability to meet Corporate Targets.
- Exposure to sales lead tracking tools preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Civil Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional qualifications/MBA is an advantage
- Ability to establish rapport with customers as well as communicate with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Solid closing skills and ability to build value added relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be assertive and persistent
N140,000 – N200,000.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the “Job Role” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Qualified candidates will be interviewed immediately.