Job For Business Development Manager at Philips
Philips – Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, (Health Systems)
Job Ref: 282374
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and execute the strategic and tactical sales plans to exceed financial targets that include sales of solutions as well as to support account managers in driving overall business and product deals by providing clinical and technical expertise on solutions across the accounts.
- This position will be reporting to the Sales Manager, Health Systems West Africa.
- Knowledge expert of configured / customized solutions. Supports account managers in driving overall business and deal support by providing clinical and technical expertise on the solution across the accounts.
- Assists account managers with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning and marketing strategy of respective solution.
- Supports the district managers in achievement of business goals including balanced selling, AOP attainment and validating forecasts.
- Partners with Marketing to with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to relevant BG/BIU.
- Prepares and delivers accurate business forecasting on a monthly via accurate lead and opportunity management.
- Monitor competition and changes in the industry, and provides effective feedback to the sales and marketing organizations that include suggestions for expanding offerings.
- Understand the business opportunities and assist district / region sales leaders, and account managers in driving visibility of the business. Identify new opportunities together with the account manager.
- Assist account managers in driving overall business and deal support, understands competitive positioning and value proposition of solutions, and coordinates positioning and qualification. Support account managers on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Participates in defining and controlling of the implementation of the business policy, pricing strategy and configuration to be sold to the customer according to established guidelines.
- Work together with account managers, to inform and recommend customers on the latest technological innovations developed and its associated configurations, including the possible upgrades of the installed base, attending the complaints and inquiries made, in order to obtain a higher level of customer satisfaction and contribute to achieve the sales targets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Opportunity management
- Knowledge of channel structures
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Product Knowledge (X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Patient Monitoring) is preferred
- Understanding of local healthcare market
- Experience in consultative sales and / or marketing in a B2C/B2B environment
- Funnel management
- We offer you a challenging position based in Lagos for our Nigeria market which is part of Philips Africa. You will work with different teams to provide best solutions to local customers across different product lines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply