Job For Business Development Executive at PorkMoney Nigeria
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.