Job For Accountant at StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Ref: Akr-Acc
Location: Akure, Ondo State
- Perform recording of receivables, payables, analyzing, interpreting and reporting of transactions for decision making.
- The role also involves vouching of all transactions, bank reconciliation and petty cash management and compliance with relevant Tax Legislation etc.
- Collects and reviews Purchase Order for jobs done by the Company.
- Prepares and submits proforma invoices.
- Ensures substantive invoices are submitted.
- Captures and post invoices into the Accounting software
Accounts Receivable Management:
- Tracks all outstanding receivables and reconciles them quickly.
- Raise an exception report if payment advice is not received.
- Prepares reports to show receivables ageing and submit to management.
Accounting Information Management:
- Maintains the General Ledger and reconciles accounts/ledgers.
- Compiles and submits management accounts.
- Ensures data backups are done and maintains storage of all relevant hard copies of accounting documents.
Accounts Payable Management:
- Processes vendor payments in line with Company Vendor Payment Policy.
- Vets all invoices to ensure they meet the relevant requirements.
- Submits processed invoices for approval before effecting payment.
- Prepares and submit employee payroll for approval.
- Supervises the day to day finance and accounts operations
- Administers payment transfers through the bank.
- Manages cash advance and reconciles retirement.
Non-Current Assets Management:
- Maintains the non-current Assets Register and processes depreciation for various assets and additions/disposals entries/journals.
- Maintains relevant non-current Assets accounts as required by FIRS
- Accounts Maintenance and Vouchering
- Raises vouchers for transactions and posts financial data to the appropriate accounts in the automated accounting system.
- Ensures that all accounting entries posted into the accounting system are accurate.
Bank Reconciliation and Statement Audit:
- Prepares bank reconciliation statements for all corporate accounts.
- Audits bank statements to ensure consistency and accuracy of bank charges.
- Reports all noted inconsistencies to supervisory manager timely.
- Maintains and accurately tracks all accounting documentation.
- Maintains accounting records and audit evidence by making copies and filing documents.
Petty Cash Administration:
- Administers Petty Cash disbursement and reconciles all retirements.
- Raises cash call to replenish petty cash and maintain liquidity.
- Assists in implementing of internal control systems.
- Effects payment to vendors for services rendered after obtaining the necessary approvals and documentary evidence.
- The Candidate must preferably be an Associate member of ICAN, or final stages of the professional exams;
- A graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 6 – 7 years work experience in core accounting duties with the ability to work without much supervision.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Peachtree, Sage, SAP, Tally etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
N200, 000 per month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Akr-Acc’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2018.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.