Job For Accountant at McTimothy Associates
McTimothy Associates is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyse all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Minimum Qualification of a B.Sc. in Accounting or other accounting related courses.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner.
- Good common sense and logical thinking
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to generate ideas.
- Candidates must have ACA and the likes.
- Cognate experience with Manufacturing companies .
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years work experience in managerial accounting.
- Candidate must reside in Asaba.
- Advance computer skills.
- Good budgeting skills and the ability to handle finances.
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once.
- Candidates must have good communication and presentation skills and be result oriented.
- Team player, creative, positive, ambitious.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Cover Letter, Resume and daytime telephone contact numbers, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.