Job For Account Officer at Benejaf international limited
Benejaf international limited is an Engineering and Construction Company that provides services in Oil and Gas, Civil works and General contacts. The Company is headquartered in Portharcourt, Rivers State Nigeria and was incorporated on 11thAugust 1993. RC NO. 228319.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Port Harcourt
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensuring that accounting entries are entered accurately into the accounting software.
- Preparing periodic financial reports that compare budget costs and actual costs.
- Ensuring all documents and their respective supports are filed appropriately.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Tracking all receivables and liaise with appropriate departments for collections
- Manage inventory by liaising with production department.
- Report to the Accountant.
- BSc./HND in Accounting with a minimum of 1-year experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Ability to use accounting software is an advantage.
- Experience with audit preparations is an advantage
- Other professional qualifications are an advantage
You must be:
- Self-starting, intelligent and interested learner
- Assertive and proactive: willing and ready to learn with a positive attitude
- Able to multi-task, prioritize with good business acumen and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume demands
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Comfortable working in small teams and in a flexible work environment
- Must Reside in Port Harcourt
- 50,000-70,000 base on candidates performance.