Job for a Facility Manager at Glovick Ice Global Limited
Glovick Ice Global Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Manage the overall services provided within the facility
- Create a suitable environment for the purpose and needs of the facility, such as an office building, school, or hospital
- Use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs
- Keep the surrounding grounds properly cared for and landscaped
- Interview and hire certain facility employees and contractors, such as maintenance staff and janitorial services
- Handle certain administrative tasks, such as preparing reports for facility owners
- Ensure the security of the building by researching and implementing various security measures, such as surveillance cameras or security staff members
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility.
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Compare costs for various services and goods before choosing the best options for the facility
- Manage the maintenance of the building by performing repairs or contracting maintenance services as needed
- Track building upkeep as well as anticipated long- and short-term improvements and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree /HND in Business Management, Facilities Management, or a related field;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Organisational and planning skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to guide and motivate employees;
- Good physical condition;
- Flexible scheduling.
- Time-management skills; maintenance experience;
- Familiarity with building upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance;
- Budgeting skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Multi-tasking skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 15th December, 2019.