Job Fo Sales & Leasing Manager In A Reputable Estate Firm
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Estate firm is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Leasing Manager
- Will be responsible for organising, directing and managing the sales and leasing activities to achieve agreed revenue targets within budgeted costs.
- Manage activities for marketing company’s products and services
- Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the development of overall company policy and responsible for the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
- Create reward programs that will stimulate staff motivation and to report on the performance in relation to achieving the established revenue targets.
- Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate business and address any customer complaint. Promptly
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and ensure that weekly/monthly reports are made to the MD/COE in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and objectives
- Suggest property selections that meet customer’s needs, and emphasize selling points of products and services such as quality and utility
- Maintain potential sales database including catalogues and customer/prospect files
- To manage specific marketing campaigns and promotional events from conception through to completion in collaboration with brand management company (outsourced) and the MD
- Produce regularly scheduled reports from sales database.
- Coordinate various sales duties and systems including packages, catalogues, and other sales literature.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorizations from the MD
- Participate in new market research and design.
- Conduct customer surveys to obtain sales information about company’s products and services.
- He/she would support the development and success of the marketing and sales function.
- Responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products and services
- Responsible for property leasing and inspection
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the sales and leasing team in achieving the revenue targets set by the MD/CEO.
- Ensure through continual training so that the team provides the highest calibre of service to the potential customers
- Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, and average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
- Ensure that the composition of the team is optimised and that all members are performing at peak.
- Take responsibility for specific marketing campaigns and projects and assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and policies
- Experience in marketing/selling of Real Estate and allied services
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in a similar position
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Convincing verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as a Team Lead with minimal supervision
- Ability to network effectively
- Excellent IT Skills (Proficiency with MS office packages)
- Good branding skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management
- Membership of Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV) would be an added advantage
- The ability to plan and negotiate and the knowledge of the real estate market.
- First class sales drive – aggressive and passionate selling skills
- Ability to develop a sales plan
- Experience in implementing marketing campaigns
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2018.