Job for A Field Engineer at MicroKernel Technologies Limited
MicroKernel Technologies Limited is a fully Nigerian-owned corporate technology solutions provider established in the year 2000 to lease, sell, service/maintain office equipment and deploy office solutions to corporate bodies nationwide. It is a professionally organized and managed firm that is committed to superior brands and quality customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries out research to find out the problems and develops solution for the same
- Tests machines that are already installed for their performance and safety
- Maintains reports of and hands them to the senior and concerned employees of the company
- May have to undertake many other responsibilities as they come
- Looks after the maintenance of the equipment and infrastructure available at the site
- Helps in the installation process of new and advanced technologies interpreting the requirements specified by the research team and understanding the employer’s requirements
- OND in Computer Engineering or in any other relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 1year experience.
- Ability to work in adverse setting and climatic conditions
- Sound ability to diagnose problems with existing equipment and fixing them
- Ability to interpret technical issues through the non-technical description provided by their customers
- Ability to communicate fluently with the customers and should possess good customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
- Should posses good logical skills and ability to prioritize tasks depending upon the emergency situations
- Pleasant disposition with the capability to be authoritative when necessary.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of principle discipline and peripheral subjects.
- Strong co-ordination, organization and liaison skills.
- Managing any kind of technical work at the field even with little supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org