Job For a Business Manager In a Multinational Chemical Company
Groupe Aldelia Limited – Our client, a multinational chemical company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager – Chemicals
- The Senior Business Manager will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future as well as to lead and oversee the work of employees in the company
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Increase revenue generation and ensure profitability of business operations.
- Manage day to day business activities.
- Manage HR strategy, staff performance.
- Drive company vision.
- Own and solve general business operations issues.
- Create and manage internal reporting to the Managing Director.
- Ensure Company’s adherence to legal rules, guidelines and regulations of the Industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Previous sales experience at senior level
- 10 – 15years years relevant experience. Minimum of five years leading a team of 5 or more people
- Experience in the chemical industry or personal care Industry (oral care, skincare, haircare, color cosmetics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.