Job for Applications Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Applications Sales Representative
Ref No: 17000XDR
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Detailed Description / Job Summary
- We are looking for Applications Sales Representatives across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Are you driven to be successful?
- Does your curiosity lead you down new paths?
- Do you embrace change?
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Do you see Cloud Applications as your future?
- If so, we want to talk to you! If you are looking to take the next step in your career working for a company whose applications infrastructure is used for cancer research, crime prevention and many more other exciting ways of improving the quality of life, let’s talk!
- We can accelerate your career by combining your potential and skills with the training that Oracle provides to become an outstanding sales representative and partner to our customers.
- Due to our Cloud growth and increasing demand for our Cloud services, we are looking to increase our sales force across all Applications products and we offer a diverse set of opportunities for all levels of experience.
- Our customers are central to everything we do at Oracle, so we are keen to hear from people who see customer success as their top priority.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
We want to talk to people from all walks of life and levels of experience including if:
- You are working in Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Recruitment, Supply Chain or Sales
- You have a strong personal drive and ambition to be successful
- You are a recent graduate with a genuine interest in cloud and technology
- You are smart and you have some software, technology or cloud sales experience
- You are an experienced sales representative looking for the next step in your career selling cloud solutions into industry segments.
In this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle’s next generation of Cloud Applications. What does that mean:
- You are a self-starter, You are customer focused
- You are the owner of your territory and customer relationships
- You have customer success as your top priority
- You manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre Sales experts, Oracle Consulting Services, Oracle’s Executives and our global Partner network
- You generate short term results as well as maintaining a long term perspective for your accounts in your territory to maximize revenue generation
- You are smart, social media savvy, digitally responsive
- As an Applications Sales Representative, you will engage with prospect organizations to position Oracle’s Cloud solutions through Challenger based selling, business case creation, Customer references and analyst data
- You will ensure daily update of the Oracle Sales Cloud with accurate customer and pipeline data
- We value effective communicators and strong team players who can understand the needs of senior level decision makers.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Our sales representatives build credible relationships with multiple customer stakeholders, recognize their business and industry challenges and demonstrate value to them.
- We seek self motivated individuals who thrive on change and problem solving. Everyday is different at Oracle and we are looking for people who enjoy innovating and working in an agile environment.
- Some travel may be required for face to face customer visits and that you would need to be eligible to work in the country of hire and need to be fluent in English. Additional languages are a bonus!
- May have project lead role.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travel may be needed.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply