Job For An Accountant In Abuja At Orrix Reatly & Construction
Orrix Reatly & Construction – We pride our efforts with delivering services that yield value to our customers. From a niche of clients to a niche of locations which form a good icon in every location in the city.
Our architectural style is a combination of architecture ,design and technology in one facet with the intention to merge all necessary facets to deliver quality ,within a relative time and optimal value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Providing tax planning services
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Meeting and interviewing clients 10.Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- ICAN and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of IFRS and Quickbooks will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com