JMT Plus Integrated Limited Job Opportunity
JMT PLUS INTEGRATED LTD is a project planning, financing and Execution firm based in Abuja Nigeria. The company was founded in 2014 by group of experienced and professional savvy individuals with the sole aim of undertaking “Turnkey Projects” within the length and breadth of Nigeria. As today, JMT PLUS INTEGRATED LIMITED has diversified to Procurement and Logistic Services for Corporate Organizations, Private Individuals and Government Parastatal as well as Economic Summit Event Convening, Corporate Organization Staffs’ Training and Youth Empowerment Programmes.
JMT PLUS INTEGRATED LIMITED is also a mother company to several other companies that operate within the purview of above mention fields.
Job Title: Business/Project Management Officer
- Submitted Proposal Follow up and Monitoring
- Investigation of Business Opportunities and idea generation
- Project/Business Risk Analysis and Reporting
- Project Supervision and Reporting
- Activity Planning and Sequencing and other activities as required for effective execution of the Organization’s Core business
- Business Proposal Writing
- Compilation of Technical Proposal
- Computation of Financial Proposal
- Project Costing
- Project Time Scheduling
Skills and Attributes:
- First Degree in Business Administration or Project Management
- Must be able to operate and interact in a multicultural environment
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills – ability to handle and resolve structured and unstructured problems, and provide effective solutions
- Personal and professional ethics – must operate and practice within the professional code of conduct, look and act professionally and with integrity at all times.
- Resilience and tenacity – must be able to sustain motivation and commitment to goals
- The ideal candidate must be able to engage and provide support to various management and leadership levels with the following skills and attributes:
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Project management and administrative skills
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools – Power Point, Excel, Word, (Microsoft Project is an added advantage)
- Effective presentation skills – able to present information effectively using appropriate visual charts and graphs
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders effectively
- Strong relationship building skills to facilitate collaboration within the region
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to: effectively prioritize or multi-task; virtually coordinate team activities across geographical locations etc.
- The Candidate must be resident in Abuja or be ready to relocate to Abuja
- Minimum of Second Class Lower with years of experience not lesser than 3 years in the same role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Candidate should send his/her Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018