JCDecaux Africa Latest Job Vacancies
JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising specialist in the world, the market leader in Europe Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. A new advertising medium was created when Jean-Claude Decaux conceived the revolutionary concept of using street furniture as advertising.
JCDecaux Africa is the one stop advertising service for marketers across Southern and Sub-Saharan Africa, from the design and printing of artwork, to the display of outdoor advertising from our Johannesburg Head Office, or through any of the 13 branch offices in other countries in Africa.. Outdoor Advertising targets the mass market, reinforces availability of the brand, re-assures the consumer of the brand choice, provides the retailer with proof of advertising support, reaches markets no other advertising medium can, visibility, build brand loyalty, maintain brand dominance, strategically located coverage, frequency and impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for all aspects of marketing the JCDecaux Brand and its associated product lines in Nigeria. Using all aspects of the marketing mix, assist the Marketing Head SSA and RoA in the process of formulating an annual marketing strategy for the JCDecaux Brand in Nigeria as well as all product lines (environments i.e. Eko Digital Channel, Airport, Retail, Digital, Bus Shelters etc.)
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the brand guidelines ensuring that all marketing material delivers the quality and culture of the JCDecaux brand.
- The primary objective will be to increase the market share of OoH versus All Media, and more specifically the JCDecaux share of spend in Nigeria.
- Responsible for all PR contribution for all communications as a key focus (i.e. website, social media, corporate PR, trade press, etc.- to be managed and executed by Head Office)
- Drive and co-ordinate Public Relations, CSI, Research, Sales Support, Design, Event Management and Trade Marketing within Nigeria. the group
- Ensure that the Group marketing strategy for Nigeria is implemented
- Implement the marketing plan and relevant budget throughout Nigeria.the Group
- Assist in the administration of barter deals with the Marketing Manager SA & RoA.
- All the above must be aligned with the Marketing Manager’s strategy for South Africa and Rest of Africa.
- Provide administrative, promotional goods, event management and PR support for the Nigeriagroup
- Ensure that the Continental OutdoorJCDecaux brand is applied and marketed according to brand standards
- Managing of paper trail leading up to implementation through to payment of suppliers.
- Assist the business where ever required and briefed.
- Assist the Marketing Manager SA & RoA in developing and promoting case studies and implement research that will promote Outdoor as a medium in Nigeriasub-Saharan Africa with the Marketing Services team.
- Assist with the implementation and management of relevant focus groups in Nigeriasub-Saharan Africa.
- Participate and contribute to industry research initiatives with the Marketing Manager SA & RoA
- Source and identify secondary marketing research for use in the business with a special focus on NigeriaRest of Africa.
- Ensure that all material used by the NigeriaAfrica Division is new and relevant:
- Category presentations,
- Brand specific presentations,
- Network presentations
- Pitches for new business
- Purchase and co-ordination of all promotional items
Trade Marketing and PR:
- Promote Continental OutdoorJCDecaux and the Outdoor medium to the trade as well as clients in line with the Company Communication strategy and Marketing Strategy for Rest of Africa.
- Drive and co-ordinate all news and PR from Nigeriathe Rest of Africa
- Attend and contribute to PR Agency meeting sessions
- Co-ordination of Promotional Items for Nigeria RoA according to each country’s marketing budget in line with the company’s brand rules.
- Maintenance and control of corporate identity within Nigeria RoA
- Co-ordinate all event process from invitations, rsvp’s, set-up of venues, administration, invoices to closure of event that are managed from Nigeria Head Office for both SA and Africa.
- Co-ordinate all client events (Golf days, product launches, client entertainment events, site trips, exhibitions) that are managed from NigeriaHead Office.
- Relevant Marketing qualification. (Degree) or IMM)
- Experience in managing primary research studies (focus groups and surveys)
- Ability to use and analyse market research data
- Computer Literate – Advanced PowerPoint & Excel
- No less than 5 years marketing experience, preferably a Multinational Company or at a Marketing Communications Agency working on B2B brands.across Africa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply