Jagal New Vacancy – Apply Here!
Jagal is a Nigerian conglomerate holding that operates leading energy businesses and manages a diverse portfolio of investments. By cultivating leadership and developing a culture of excellence, Jagal is dedicated to empowering people and building strategic partnerships that aim to achieve sustainable growth for the advancement of the Nigerian community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Corporate Affairs Director (GCAD)
- The Group Corporate Affairs Director (GCAD) is Jagal’s most senior communicator, responsible for all internal and external communications, government relations, community relations, PR and public policy.
- The position reports to and works closely with the Group Executive Chairman and the Group Co-CEO’s who form the Jagal Executive Committee (JEC).
- The position support other corporate management in the areas of Strategy, Business Development, Commercial and Legal to help manage Jagal’s communication strategies.
- Responsible for all Jagal’s internal and external corporate communications, government relations, PR and public policy
- Managing communications and relations with all government bodies
- Initiating, managing and delivering the Corporate Communications Policy
- Manage Jagal’s reputation and corporate identity
- Develop and manage communications with the media and any related media campaigns
- Provide strategic advisory communication to the Executive team
- Developing strategic management of Government and regulatory agencies
- Ensure crisis communication plan is in place
- Track emerging issues with Business units
- Participate in HSE incident investigation and reporting
- Constantly gather business, political and social intelligence and report to the JEC
- Acquire any information in support of business development and Company tenders
- Build a comprehensive network of internal and external contacts, decision makers, industry influencers and policy makers so as to position Jagal favourably in the business, political and social environment
- Proven work experience in a high level Corporate Affairs position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
- A brand ambassador
- Able to conduct TV/Media appearances – be the face of Jagal
- Expertise in different social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Outstanding public speaking experience ideally to Industry and Government bodies
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Expert content writing skill – Press releases, news articles, online content
- Crisis management experience
- Good knowledge of the Oil and Gas sector
- Extensive experience of the Nigerian market
- B.Sc or Masters in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply