Iyanu Nationwide Recruitment [4 Positions]
Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfilment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
- We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Job Title: Mobile Application Engineer (IOS + Andriod)
What Makes You Special
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
What We Need
- A minimum of 3+ years coding experience, with at least 1 of years being Android/IOS.
- Candidates for this role will also have experience in project ownership and/or self-directed projects. The project will be remote.
- Must speak English fluently.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Job Title: Front End Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.