ITEX Integrated Services Limited Latest Vacancy
ITEX Integrated Services Limited welcomes you to a world of secure and convenient Online and Mobile payment solutions. We are an innovative FinTech company that designs and deploys secured solutions. Our wide range of innovative products and services are tailored to meet your unique transactional needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Officer/Business Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Front end support of POS Terminals at merchant location to drive service success that improves merchant satisfaction, customer retention as well as profit maximization.
- Ensure POS are in good working condition
- Terminal collection
- Attend to SOS calls when the need arises.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Provide on onsite support to merchants
- Ensure visitation to merchant locations based on agreed visitation frequency.
- POS support and maintenance
- Send daily report of activities to assigned supervisor from merchant location
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant’s issues as regards POS
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prompt escalation of issues encountered on the field to supervisors.
- Ensure there are enough consumables like receipt role at merchant location.
- Successfully opening of new accounts
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
Qualification and Requirements
- Previous experience working as a POS support and maintenance officer is a plus
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and ready to move about between merchant locations.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND
- Must be male
- Full training will be given
- Being able to ride a bike is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st October, 2018.