IT Personnel at 3Consulting Limited
3 Consulting is a Technology business process consulting firm that draws on several years of business and consulting experience across several industries to offer an unparalleled unique service to client.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Maintain desktop and device compliance policies by enforcing company security settings, software settings and user restrictions. Track, document and maintain all Service Desk requests utilizing a ticket management system.
- Maintains equipment inventory records, computer user account profiles, network and software application passwords in a computer database via additions, deletions or changes.
- Interface with other IT teams and/or vendors to resolve system outages or periods of reduced performance, in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Coordinate and prepare maintenance logs, and outage reports to reflect system, network, circuit, terminal component and sub-system failures; actions taken, and whether problem was resolved
- Provide first level help desktop support to internal office end users.
- Detect, isolate, diagnose, record, escalate and resolve operational issues, incidents and outages as quickly as possible.
- Provides operational instruction and training to users of the department’s personal computer systems and the use of department specific applications.
- Reviews and recommends hardware and software options for department use; identifies appropriate generic or specialized software to meet the needs of the department.
- Develops training materials, including tutorials, documents and instructional manuals for system use. Performs periodic systems support functions, such as backing up files and loading software updates.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 28 September, 2019