IT Manager (Lotterery) at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
IT Manager (Lotterery)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
The successful candidate will coordinate, schedule and follow up on all main actions linked to all platforms; S/He must be able to analyze periodically all events on the networks to establish corrective actions and ensure the safety of data and access to the platform.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize, design and monitor procedures to manage all WINFAST & Digital platforms; preparation/analysis of Logs (Short codes, SMS, USSD, Downloads, etc.)
- Participate in a team-based, collaborative development process that starts with in-depth high-level design and ends with solution review.
- Participate in the review of Designing & Developing mobile and web applications
- Develop documentation process and procedures for managing USSD and Digital network and provide the necessary information required for implementation
- Planning/ implementation of systems and network checklists- perform engineering level network planning and design for all WANS and LANs installed
- Develop a global security plan to ensure safety of data and access to the platform
- Define and implement proof-of-concepts for proving new technologies and/or architecture patterns
- Define comprehensive test strategy and plans aligned with scope, budget, and quality targets
- Evaluate new tools, and unify approaches for deployment of services while considering alignment with industry standards and practices
- Deploy new products and services.
- Knowledge of hosting; On cloud and On-premise
- Ability to set up a DevOps environment on the server
- Manage all IS infrastructure and security as well as the implementation of network upgrades
- Ensure systems/ servers are always up, running and backed up
- Liaise with technical partners on interface issues with the telecommunication and third-party networks
- Liaise with 3rd party partners for service delivery/deployment and management
- Participate in vendor selection process including: requirements gathering, RFQ issuance, vendor evaluation, procurement, etc.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of mobile media content and infrastructures
- Ensure that all Service Level Agreements are in place and adhered to by technical services team of the business.
- Instruct, assign and direct the activities of the business support and technical staff to ensure that the work performed meets the needs of the application users/vendors.
- Interface with users to capture and analyze business requirements if required
- Provide new services/solutions according to marketing requirements after inspection for availability with the current network structure and standards
- Exploit new technologies and keep abreast of all new developments in the field of telecommunication and digital business.
- Prepare weekly activity and progress reports to senior and executive management.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
- Very strong technical background with a flair for technology management; minimum of 3 years’ experience in VAS space.
- Familiar with VAS equipment and platforms – exposure SMS, USSD, IVR and other VAS channels development and their workings
- Familiar with telecommunication technology architecture & protocols – SMPP, CUAG, SS7
- Inservice deployment -dept knowledge and understanding of both NCC VAS code of conduct and telcos rules of customer engagement i– DND, DNC, DOI etc. in relation to VAS
Interested & Qualified Candidates should send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of email as ‘’IT MANAGER’’