Ipas Recent Employment Opportunity – Apply Now!
Ipas is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortions. Through local, national and global partnerships, Ipas works to ensure women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive abortion care; including counseling and contraception to prevent unintended pregnancies. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Policy Consultant
- Ipas therefore seek to recruit a Policy Consultant to work with the established coalition to deliver on the overall objective of the project. The consultant will be based in Dutse, Jigawa State.
- The objective of the consultancy is to ensure that the WISH project is effectively implemented to attain its objectives.
- To work with the Lead CSO to effectively implement all project activities in line with the workplan and budget.
- To facilitate project related meetings including devising of agendas
- To ensure timely submission of reports by lead CSO; review and refine reports before sharing with project team members
- Report to project manager any changes that may impact project implementation
- Prepare monthly and weekly workplan and share with project team
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Project Manager.
- To provide technical support in terms of capacity building for coalition members when necessary
- Represent Ipas in all WISH consortium meetings in Jigawa State and share progress reports on the project.
- To prepare project activity reports
- The Consultancy shall be for a fixed term of 18 months with possibility of extension subject to performance and funding availability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications documents to: IpasNigeria.Procurement@ipas.org with subject line reading: “Policy Consultant”.
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2019.