IP Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Reporting Line: IP Operations Manager
- The IP Engineer will be responsible for designing, integrating and implementing IP based services.
Other responsibilities include:
- IP multicast experience
- L2 and L3 MPLS experience
- Providing network solutions.
- Driving the IPv6 strategy.
- Network administration and maintenance.
- Relevant professional/technical certifications.
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for level-1 IPNOC.
- Troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Managing bandwidth of the IP backbone for optimal performance.
- Performing routine checks and maintenance on all network elements.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS OSPF, EIGRP).
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
- Monitoring of network elements and ensuring prompt repair and restoration of all faulty/down sites/links.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Exploring existing knowledge base and make recommendation to improve he systems, solutions and processes
- Primarily focus on all level 2 escalated issues from the GNOC for timely
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com