InvoizPaid New Job Vacancy – Share & Apply!
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
Job Type: Full Time
About the job
- You will play a key role as you integrate the leadership team of InvoizPAID. You will become the go-to person for everything data related. The rest of the leadership team will rely on the accurate and meaningful insights you generate to drive key decisions such as Strategy, Product, Operations or Business Development.
Your key responsibilities
Setup BI process:
- Setup dashboards and process/tools (queries, functions, ETL, BI tools, …) to collect data (from DB, playstore, etc)
- Create process to ensure business data is up to date and accurate
- Create / run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Coach business teams in extracting meaningful insights from the analysis built
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
Support leadership team in the decision process by providing accurate information:
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive Strategy, Product or other key decisions
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- Participate proactively in other areas of the business
- If you are passionate about making an impact, value autonomy and strive in a fast moving environment, then this role is for you!
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, programming on SQL, spreadsheet tools, visualization tools, …)
- Familiarity with programming languages (Python would be a plus)
- You are a strong believer in our mission
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to details
Benefits and perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs
- Join a fast growing international startup who just raised funds for its expansion
- Learn from top business leaders and Business Intelligence leads
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply