Investment Manager Job at GroFin
GroFin is a pioneering small and growing business development financier helping entrepreneurs and business owners at the bottom of the SME pyramid to access tailored finance and experienced business support to help them create jobs and encourage social and economic development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The role’s key purpose is to create sustainable impact through serving entrepreneurs in the SME sector with risk capital and business support, helping them to realise their full business potential and achieve long- term success.
- The investment manager delivers tangible value to the SME clients and by doing so, achieves financial and impact returns on his/her transactions.
- A secondary purpose is to develop and share within the GroFin network knowledge and expertise in SME investment and support, including lessons learnt.
- 5+ years of a demonstrated track record in investing or financing SMEs ;
- Excellent credit management skills;
- Excellent deal origination skills and a well-developed network with the local SME business and finance community;
- Written and spoken language fluency in English essential.
- Choose GroFin, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Advanced degree required. An MBA is preferred, as well as CFA or ACCA;
- Excellent financial and analytical skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply