Inventory Reconciliation Analyst at Inventory Reconciliation Analyst
Job Title: Inventory Reconciliation Analyst
- This role is responsible for assisting the Inventory Reconciliation Manager in reviewing inventory requirements, compile reports and metrics and make recommendations for inventory reallocation based upon utilization reports.
- With a very high degree of accuracy, reconciles or audits inventories to the physical count by applying frequently changing complex reconciliation rules. Reviews reconciled results for exceptions before posting to the retail stock ledger.
- Responsibility and accountability for all of the Inventory GL accounts on the balance sheet from data entry to reconciliation of the Inventory GL accounts
- Develops inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances and provides recommendations to management regarding process improvements
- Maintains electronic files for inventories including: electronic cut-off, monthly transaction reports, distribution center tracking information, exception research, reconciliation paperwork including emails, final reports, and other documentation related to the inventory.
- Researches inaccurate or conflicting information provided by the field as necessary to ensure the posted shrink results are accurate.
- Communicates reconciliation needs clearly and responds to any questions or concerns from the field before and/or after inventories post.
- Monitors inventory transactions to ensure accuracy of all inventory related activities as they relate to the general ledger
- Reconciles inventory accounts to the general ledger
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or related field
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, and nestedifs formulas)
- 3+ years of experience in a Distribution environment, including experience performing inventory cycle counts
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Word processing and spreadsheet applications; ability to utilize database application
- Ability to interpret Financial Data from various systems and in various formats
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple decision processes while working in a fast-paced paperless environment using multiple systems and databases
- Ability to resolve problems.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply