INTERSOS New Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
INTERSOS is an independent non-profit humanitarian organization that assist the victims of natural disasters, armed conflicts and exclusion. Its activities are based on the principles of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equality of rights and respect for diversity and coexistence, paying special attention to the most vulnerable and unprotected people.
We are looking for competent candidates for UNHCR funded projects in Ngala LGA, Borno state, Nigeria to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCCM Monitor
Job Type: Full Time
- The CCCM Monitor is responsible for assessing vulnerable people’s immediate needs, developing immediate care and treatment goals, and implementing and monitoring clients’ protection & care action plans.
- tracing, reunification, reintegration and support to Unaccompanied & separated children as well as OVC; and provide adequate referral information;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on activities and conduct site visits to verify and assess activity implementation and the quality of services clients are referred to;
- Identify and report gaps in the availability of services and quality of service provision for clients in the target areas.
- This list is not conclusive of all the roles and responsibilities required, but only a guide line
- Maintain daily contact with the community based social workers to gather information on cases requiring support;
- Provide appropriate and timely information sharing by creating a climate of trust and care, conduct introduction and first intake assessment;
- Refer clients to appropriate implementing partners in the different humanitarian assistance sectors and when necessary directly accompany them to different service providers;
- Participate weekly internal meetings and make prompt reports/bring to the immediate attention any case of special/emergency needs to your supervisor and the Project Manager;
- Conduct service mapping assessment in the target areas and support the development of referral systems with different service providers and the local NGO partner;
- Develop good relationships and coordination with service providers and community stakeholders to improve monitoring of protection cases, identification, documentation,
- Two-year experience in humanitarian assistance and relief aid sectors of WASH, Health Protection, CCCM, Food security and Livelihood etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work in a team;
- Good problem solving and social skills and creative, to think of alternative solutions;
- Willing to work extra hours and available at the weekend for emergency cases.
- Have trainings on different elements of humanitarian work is considered as an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- INTERSOS has a selection process that reflects its commitment to the protection of children and women from abuse and exploitation. Females will be highly encouraged to apply for above positions especially for Field Monitor from the local area of the project.
- Your CV must be clearly mention relevant work experience with position applied for in subject line of your email. You are advised to submit your application only for one which seems most relevant to your skills, knowledge and experience.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing into interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.