An International Trade Officer Needed In An Investment and Holding Company
The TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diverse interests. Operations of the group primarily span across developing economies in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The group’s business interest covers manufacturing of fruit drinks, juices and dairy products, packaged food and condiments, production of vegetable oil, cotton ginning, poultry and fish farming, processing and marketing of frozen foods, importation and distribution of industrial and agro chemicals, fish trawling and specialised oil services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Trade Officer
Position Summary and Reporting Structure:
- Provide a high standard support to operations and focus on enforcing trade plans, programs,maintenance & testing, and producing periodic reports.
Key Accountabilities: For the designated category/product
- Reconciliation, monitoring and reporting of Clearing Agent Account
- Reconciliation, monitoring and reporting of NAFDAC Account
- Reconciliation, monitoring and reporting of Nigeria Custom Account
- Reconciliation, monitoring and reporting of Prepayment account
- Passing of necessary entry in the system
- Reconciliation and monitoring of expected shipping status
- Allocation of Forms to SP shipment
- Follow up on SP documentation with the Suppliers
- Reporting challenges on import processes.
- MIS work of the department including various report generation
- Ensure that products are received on time
- Keep up with ever changing Government Policies and Tariffs on Importation and exportation of Goods
- Ensure the team is effectively meeting all deadlines and internal requirements
- Liaising with Main Account of all business Units
- Coordinating credit and financial activities and obtaining payments for import/export operations.
- Ensures that all filings, documents, and regulatory reporting are completed accurately, in a timely manner, and according to trade laws.
- Keeps informed of international events and changes to laws and requirements that may impact operations
- Collaborate with other departments to establish cross departmental processes
- Reconciliation and monitoring of Pro-forma Invoice (PFI)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply