International Center for Advocacy on the Right to Health (ICARH) recruitment for an Admin Officer
International Center for Advocacy on the Right to Health (ICARH) is a non-government organization committed to ensuring that key target populations have access to adequate legal and health care services in Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Admin Officer
- Reports directly to the Director of Finance and Admin, Senior Admin Officer will help to develop and implement a standard administrative structure and policies as well as the management and effective use of personnel within an organization.
- The Senior Admin Officer is expected to understand ICARH’s goals and objectives and be able to implement policies, which will develop and retain the right administrative structure and required staff needed to meet these objectives.
- Maintain a strong Organizational structure
- Sees to a secure, comfortable and efficient workplace
- Oversees the operations of component units of administration department (procurement, store, personnel, logistics etc.).
- Maintaining a strong and accessible database
- Oversees the development of an organization website; this includes working with various department to maintain an up to date and informative website
Staff Welfare/ Building staff Capabilities:
- Develop and maintain a functional training plan for the staff
- Oversees the processing of staff request for further training in accordance with the organization’s policies
- Provides advice and assistance to staff and management on pay benefit system
- Responsible for communicating vacancies and advertise job opening after due consultation with the management
- Oversees recruitment procedures; this includes assisting the personnel Officer in short listing of applicants and organizing and executing of interview.
- Responsible for drafting of offer letter and termination letter
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Social sciences preferably in Administration
- A master degree in Administration and a professional certificate will be an added advantage
- 1-3 years working experience in a relevant field
- A good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organizational ability
- High levels of accuracy and attention to details
- Calmness under pressure
- Good administrator and computer skills
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Fairness and objectivity
- Discretion with confidential information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th November, 2017.