International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) New Available Position
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems HW Mainframe Intern
- IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements. Business analysts act as the interpreters between the worlds of IT and business. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis.
- IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee learns to perform tasks/processes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimal or no experience required.
- Receives information.
- Seeks and exchanges ideas, and concepts.
- Requires basic knowledge of language and math.
- Learn to use specialized tools, techniques, procedures and processes. Refers problems to appropriate person.
- Learn to work within well-established procedures and schedule that deal with daily routine work.
- All work is reviewed.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for individual results.
- Work output has immediate affects on work-team or department results.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply