Internal Control Officer Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accessible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable houses for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- This position plays a key role in the review and development of policies, implementation of internal controls in Adron Homes and Properties Limited.
Key Functions of the Position
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Adron Homes and Properties Ltd environment.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management to letter of queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented; follow up on audit action plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Adron Homes and Properties Ltd Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and Develop best practices.
Key Qualifications and Skills Required
- HND/B.Sc graduate Degree in related field.
- A demonstrated knowledge of finance, accounting and internal controls.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work interdependently within a team with little or no supervision.
- 5-7 years experience in accounting, finance and auditing.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org