Internal Auditor at Shalina Healthcare Nigeria
Shalina Healthcare is a market leader in making quality healthcare products affordable and available across Africa. We achieve this by sourcing from WHO-approved production facilities in India and China and by focusing on our first-class distribution expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Responsible for end to end audit operations of company for company establishments operating in Africa.
- Developing/ Scheduling audit plans for the company across Africa.
- Responsible for ensuring end to end processes and systems follow best practice and have adequate internal controls. This includes Sales & Marketing, logistics, payroll, warehousing/ inventory etc. and expenditure review to provide inputs for improvement in internal controls, systems & processes, identification of cost saving avenues etc.
- Providing risk management assurance by developing business wise dynamic internal audit plans and conducting risk based audits & fraud investigations
- Test checking of internal financial controls in Africa & reporting to management on adequacy & operating effectiveness of such controls especially over asset security e.g. Inventory reconciliation, Cash count, Bank reconciliation, Debtors circularisation, review of credit limit adherence.
- Scrutiny of book of accounts & related records to ensure authenticity of financial transactions & correctness of accounting.
- Loss prevention and fraud detection through mystery audits
- Ability to make presentations to senior management to highlight issues, recommendation and solutions and ensuring closure via subsequent follow up.
- Helping and assisting management in refinement of policies & SOP’s.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification: B.Com + CA/ CIMA or Inter CA
- Experience: 8+ years of experience of relevant experience preferably in Pharma / FMCG industries audit department.
- Travel: willingness to travel 70% of the time as per pre planned road map.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English.
- Competencies: risk management; strong report writing skills; organised & systematic; results focused; attention to detail; advanced excel skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online