Internal Auditor & Risk Management at Chams Plc
Starting off as a privately owned business in 1985 Chams Plc has successfully migrated from the business of Computer Maintenance to the business of developing enterprise technology solutions in identity management, transactional card-based services, e-commerce and mobile payment system.
Chams Plc remains the leading provider of Information Technology solutions in Nigeria, providing intelligent solutions to a wide range of public and private sector initiatives. Chams PLC is reputed as the first home-grown company to be listed in Guinness Book of World Records, for setting up the ChamsCity Mega Digital Mall and also the first Computer Technology Company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Internal Auditor & Risk Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are a Leading ICT solutions company operating in Nigeria and some other West African countries. We have vacancy for highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Telecommunications and ICT. Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records/ reports/ operating practices/ documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems etc.
Qualification / Experience / Competencies
- BSc Accounting, Economic, Finance, Social Science degree, Master added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional body (ICAN, ACCA)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experiences in Audit & Risk Management.
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
. Making the job title as the subject of your application.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.