Internal Auditor at Lamango
Something Different… La Mango a beautiful place to be
A Premium Entertainment establishment, Situated in the prestigious GRA residence of Ikeja. A tropical Paradise surrounding you with relaxation and serenity…definitely a place you will not forget.
What Lamango Stands for…….
Apart from an impressive layout and interior, La Mango is easily accessible, well secured and with ample parking…making our unique facilities ideal for both Corporate and Social events.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven one or two years working experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate data and to compile detailed reports
- Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment
- BSC of HND degree in Accounting or Finance
To apply, kindly send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using internal auditor as the subject of the email.