Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron’s 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process and measure pressures and flows.
The company generates annual bookings in excess of $8 billion with more than 24,000 employees at more than 250 locations around the world. Cameron is headquartered in Houston, Texas and derives approximately 2/3 of its business from outside the United States.
Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Business Development
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
Cameron’s Valves & Measurement
Our V&M segment includes businesses that provide valves and measurement systems primarily used to control, direct and measure the flow of oil and gas – from individual wellheads through flow lines, gathering lines and transmission systems to refineries, petrochemical plants and other fluid processors. V&M’s product line offers many kinds of specialized valves as well as sophisticated measurement products including totalizers, meters and sampling systems. Because many of its products are highly technical, V&M’s marketing effort is supported by a collaboration of engineering specialists.
We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Sales professional to join our team in our SSA Geo-Market specifically for Nigeria whilst providing support to other countries where appropriate. Cameron Measurement has a long history in Nigeria and believe that this is a very exciting opportunity to help develop a strategy and grow the business for highly differentiated measurement product and systems solutions. You will be building our brand and presence, the sky is the limit!
- Deliver bookings growth for high-value products and systems on major infrastructure projects within SSA with Nigeria being a particular focus in the short term. A Key Measure will be bookings growth.
- Identify major project opportunities within SSA where there are opportunities for high-value products with focus on Ultrasonic, Coriolis, Quality Systems, metering systems and front end engineering studies.
- Qualify those projects with potential opportunities at an early enough stage (typically FEED or earlier) to ensure engagement at an early enough time to be specified.
- Lead the engagement process for the project by building relationships with key influencers in the region for these projects
- Build relationships directly or via representatives to ensure Cameron equipment is preferred for projects of interest.
- Manage the liaison with other regional Sales leads to ensure a cohesive strategy
- Maintain project and opportunity tracking for the region (C4C)
- Network with the Cameron staff in other Divisions/groups to ensure the above is carried out effectively to maximize the opportunity.
- Ensure that projects are handed over to the organisation in a clean state reflecting contractual obligations.
- Involved in the Cameron Measurement EAF planning
Minimum Job Qualifications
- It is essential that you are a proven technical sales professional with flow measurement and metering systems experience.
- You should have exposure to custody transfer, both gas and liquid, as well as a keen understanding of the mechanics of the market. You will possess excellent communication skills, coupled with drive and determination.
- Experience of complete, integrated systems would be desirable in this position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cameron career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply